Wellness Soldier is a big advocate for Neal’s Yard Remedies, or NYR for short. NYR uses organic ingredients grown under tight restrictions without the use of artificial chemicals and pesticides. This company is huge in the UK, but it is a fast-growing market in the U.S. We believe most people will want to use organic products so they don’t put synthetic chemicals in or on their bodies.
Founded in 1981, NYR’s headquarters are located in Dorset, England in 1981. NYR designs, tests, and manufactures all its own products in state-of-the-art labs. They grow their own ingredients on organic farms and even use an eco-factory for producing the products. The plant has roof solar panels, clay flooring, and uses rainwater in the restrooms. They even compost the kitchen waste, which is mostly organic.
What it all means
At Wellness Soldier, healthy products are important to us. Our goal is share products, services, and ideas with you to enhance all areas of life for you and your family. Here’s why we recommend NYR products:
- NO PARABENS – linked to estrogen overproduction
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES – many contain synthetic chemicals that are harmful to health
- NO GMO INGREDIENTS – not enough is known about the long-term implications
- NO ANIMAL TESTING – unnecessary and cruel
- NO SILICONES – coat the skin, impeding its natural function
- NO PHTHALATES – reported to have toxic impact on human and animal life
- NO NANO – not enough is known about the long-term implications
- NO MINERAL OILS – derived from petroleum, have a tendency to block the skin
- NO EDTA – not readily biodegrade
- NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL – derived from petroleum
- NO CARBOMER – derived from petroleum
- NO DEA – associated with known carcinogens
- NO ACRYLATES – derived from petroleum
- NO BHT – linked to breathing and lung impairment
You can join us two ways:
- Become a consultant here
- Become a customer here
You’ll love these products, fresh and chemical-free. Enjoy!